Monday 26 October 2009

Forever & Always

















This is my entry for this months Indigo Mill (mill pond blog) Sketch competition, the photograph inspired my colour choices , black, white and red of my top strap in the picture. I used create paper black and white checkered scallop circle and white bazzil card stock inked with black ink to create a smokey effect. I layered up flower punched shapes with buttons and brads. with a large acrylic flower shape with hand drawn hearts with quickie glue pen and black glittered embossing powder to create a decorative corner piece to my LO. I made the letter tiles using old letter stickers and black ink by peeling off the stickers after left the letter imprint. I used a template to create the scroll detail using my quickie glue pen and black embossing powder. I used my dynamo sticker machine to make my journaling which reads "When you say I love you I say forever and always." I am really pleased with the final product and it really symbolises how much i love my fiancee i cant wait to marry him xxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow Katie, what a stunning LO! I love the colour combo and what beautiful journaling.

    Thanks for taking part in our challenge.

    ReplyDelete