Sunday 15 July 2012

Creative Station

When I opened up the May scrapagogo kit I loved the October afternoon- girl Friday but as I work with children for a living an I'm yet to have my own home to be a domestics goddess of the 'keep your desk nice and neat' sentiment was most appropriate to my creative station in my bedroom as I don't have a craft room. So I took a picture of my work space for this layout :-)
I used the create story teller yesterday paper as a background included a gray border around the sentiment and as a photo mat and added the address file strip behind the photo. For the title I coloured the letters silver with permanent pen and added the orange scallop branding strip from the crate paper to make a title shelf! I embellished with the stamp, Gray telephone die cut which I borrowed from Karen Curd at the crop and the telephone metal charm tied with the string from the tag :-) enjoy!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love that telephone die cut, where did you get it again?!!!! Love ya xxxx

    ReplyDelete