Sunday 31 March 2013

To have and to hold

This was also a sketch challenge this time the page needed to include some products from the American crafts- lucky Charm range from Dear Lizzy. If you liked the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan range then your love this paper. This was my favourite range on sale in the GoGo shop at the getaway and I managed to pick up a lovely Jar Stamp so I can recreate my own jars filled with all sorts of paper treats :-). But for this layout I cut the jar saying love you to the stars and back! Which was fitting for this photograph of me and Chris relaxing after the wedding ceremony :-)


I also used some very lovely Mr and Mrs washie tape from east of India which I picked up from my local scrapbook supply shop sugar and spice based at Barleylands Billericay perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment