Monday 1 April 2013

The only exception

The title for this layout came so naturally when I started looking at the papers from Crate Paper by Maggie Holmes it had to be this paper called 'Moments' detailed with music notes and splashes of light blue paint. Absolutely perfect for our first dance pictures and our first dance was Paramore - the only exception, not a very well heard of song but the words are very close to my heart, the song is about a girl not believing in love from witnessing her parents falling out of love, and there heartbreak, she vows that she will not love! However she finds her only exception! - when me and Chris met I was very guarded saying I don't believe in love people just get hurt but it was just a protective statement. And I fell very much in love! Our first dance was a true statement of our journey.........


Enough of the heavy and back to the pretty paper.... This is my favourite creation of the weekend. I love the bunting title and lace with bunting embellishments including one of our tags from the sweet buffet saying yummy for my tummy! I asked around the room for some mini pegs and my friend Tracy provided me with some pink ones :-) I just love this page let me know what you think? Katie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment