Thursday 2 January 2014

where has the time gone!!!!!

Well I've got no idea where the year has disappeared to and there is no excuse at to why I've not kept on top of my blog. I've been bad and I do apologise. So I think a quick catch up is called for..... well where to start I have had a fantastic year I started it as Miss Meakings ended it as Mrs Eldridge, we are pleased to say we are soon expecting the arrival of Baby Buttons due 13th January 2014 so any day now!!!  


Also we went on our honeymoon in November to the beautiful Island of Samana in the Dominican Republic where we had some beautiful photographs taken of us on the beach. 


But as I'm now on maternity leave I will be keeping my blog up to date with news and posting some recent scrapbook pages. 






No comments:

Post a Comment