Wednesday 30 September 2009

Pretty In Pink- Indigo Mill Competition

















This is my entry for the Indigo Mill September Sketch Layout Competition - details can be found on http://indigomill.blogspot.com/2009/09/are-you-up-for.html

I used paper by Bo-Bunny and In the Pink Card stock by Bazzill for the main layout with teal and pink card stock for the photo matting, I painted the Chipboard Flower with Raspberry and Pool acrylic paint dabbers by Adirondack- Bights. The title was made using my zyron cutting machine- handwriting font design book, I used teal colored ink to edge around the letters. And the Quickie Glue Pen sprinkled with pink glitter to create the subtitle. I used a white frilly ribbon from the belle at the ball (previous indigo kit) and a teal ribbon with diamante buttons and flower brads to embellish my page... I hope you like it.
Katie xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh, gorgeous LO Katie - I love the colour scheme and all the fantastic little details you have included :)

    Thank you so much for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete