Sunday 17 June 2012

Where has the time GONE????

I can't believe how long its been since my last blog post it seems like I've fallen off the scrapbook radar!!! I know it was only 10th May but it feels like forever......Well ill quickly tell you what Ive been up to.

I have been totally addicted to my Smash book and my progress with it across the year is coming along in leaps and bounds... I will post another video soon of my progress. I also brought another Smash book the wedding one which I plan to document all the wedding planning as a keep sake for all the work its taken to plan it.

Ive been busy Scrapping at my local crop in Writtle and I went to the Create and Co Crop in Ipswitch which is run by the lovely Scrapagogo ladies, so I got to see my lovely friends ....





Katie xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment