Thursday 10 May 2012

My SMASH book


Ok so I brought a SMASH book which I here is all the craze in the scrapbook world however Ive only just found out about them. Anyways my order arrived on Saturday morning and yes I was sat in my living room literally waiting for the postman I was so excited when it arrived :-) I made a point to only use odd bits and bobs of pieces of paper from my scrap box instead of using new 12x12 pieces of paper and I also set to use up all my alphabet stickers and sentiments I had laying around in my stash. Ive been getting on really well with my book Ive done it on my year 2012 well the year so far lol check out the video of my work xxx

 http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150957567124416

4 comments:

  1. Fab smash book! You have been very busy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a scrummy box of goodies! You aren't too behind in hearing about the Smash books Katie, they were not for sale over in UK for quite a while. There was a legal argument going on apparently between K & Co and some funny mash potatoe company, if you catch my drift! Not too much similarity in products as far as I can make out but these things happen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie, love your smash goodies! I've finally gotten round to posting about my Liebster award. It can be found here http://dallyingdebz.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/proud-owner-of-liebster-award.html

    Thanks once again
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats makes sence Karen, i do remember smash potato lol instant mash!!! And hey Deb I love your Libster Blog post xxxx

    ReplyDelete