Saturday 5 May 2012

Sweet Treats

Hi Everyone sorry its been so long since my last post April is always a busy month for me but Ive received my April Scrapagogo kit Going for a Song and it is LUSH!!!! that's all I can say. I stated off with this photograph of me and Kristy my brothers girl friend. we went out for lunch one Saturday back in February and ended up in the sweet shop!!!
I thought that the American crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan paper was perfect for this layout and I used the banding strip to create a shelf for my jars to sit on which I embellished with punched out flowers and a ribbon bow. 
Also I created this super cute bunting using the hybrids in the kit and edged them with brown ink I rolled each of the flags around a pencil giving them a lovely flick.

Enjoy Katie xx xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie! Love this layout - sweetie jars!! Hope things are good with you (they seem to be) - are you going to Scrapagogo Oct!?!? Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sharon yeah things are good thanks hun, im not going to october gogo getaway but I am going to the one in March which im looking forward to. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete