Sunday 6 May 2012

Funny Faces

This is my forth layout using the April going for a song kit and I added a teal piece of bazzil for the background and it really ties in with my scarf and chris' jumper, also I used some American crafts adhesive badges I brought in a sale from sugar and spice and used this lush ribbon I got from two birds in a barn at poplar nurseries in Marks-Tey, it was £1.25 a meter and its stretchy and was measured outstretched so you get lots more for your money!!! I also got some in red and white gingham patter too which I have planned for some pictures of me and the work girls partying on a London bus :-)
Here is a close up of those cute badges and the perfume bottle charm ties with the cord from the April tag and I used the hybrid saying you are the one who holds the key to my heart, which is such a lovey sentiment <3

I layered up a few of the hybrids in this corner inked in brown and used one of the MME follow your heart 'Be Happy' stickers.

This next Page is more focused on this funky map of the hotel grounds we stayed at as part of my surprise for the night before my birthday, I used three photographs of us exploring the hotel at the top of the page. it was very luxurious thank you so much for making my birthday special xxxxx


These tags were from the MME Miss Caroline range yummy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment