Thursday 22 May 2014

Welcome Nathan

I've been really busy with Nathan's album and I'm really enjoying project life the mix of using 12x12 with mixed sized pockets. It's a purfect way to document a new baby when you may not nessicarily have the time to 12x12 layout of every single photograph taken capturing the special moments! 


I'm planning to share lots of layouts from the album in the next coming weeks. 


For this layout which features at the beginning of the album as a introduction. I used Bella boulevard 'we're expecting' baby boy paper with a selection of yellow and blue papers I had in my stash I do believe the heart one is dear Lizzie range, I also incorporated a journaling card from the simple stories snap baby boy range. Emblished with a wooden baby grow and buttons. The alphas are AC chipboard Thickers in Roster grey. 




I really love this picture of Nathan he was 7days old and we had a photoshoot at my house he looks so peaceful. 


Enjoy Katie xxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment