Tuesday 24 June 2014

A simply wonderful ordinary day


I can't believe these pictures were taken nearly a year ago at the Fling Festival held in Chelmsford Central Park, me and the girls took full advantage of the free photobooth and dressing up bits on offer!

I inked round the edge of my card stock with white and then a light pink to create a dusty chalk board look then flicked pink paint across the background, I used papers from echo park here and now rage and eliments from the coordinating sticker sheet raised on foam pads I just loved the border strip saying 'a simply wonderful ordinary day' it captures my feelings of enjoyment to spend the day haveing fun with friends. 

So today me and Nathan are off to the three foot festival which is held just before the fling festival and designed especially for little ones, living the dream and making memories to last a life time.

Have a great day everyone Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment