Sunday 29 June 2014

Three foot festival


So on Wednesday me and Nathan went to the three foot festival in hylands park chelmsford for a mini festival just for little people and although Nathan is only 5 months old he still had a great time :-)  Nathan enjoyed having a taster class if Jo jingles and Talking tots as well as playing in the giant sand pit. I'm defiantly going to take him next year when he will be walking and enjoy much more of what was on offer. We went with one of Nathan's older friends (2 1/2 years old) who enjoyed the interactive we're going on a bear hunt in the woods, playing foot ball, soft play area, racing a push along bike and much more!!  I can't wait to go again next year so greatful I manged to get a ticket from my friend who unfortunately couldn't make it.
Watching the Jo jingles teacher at the start of the class, what a cheeky smile 

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment