Sunday 6 July 2014

Wedding memories

 
This scrapbook page holds a very special place in my heart it is a beautiful picture of my husband Chris' grandparents on their wedding day 19th Febuary 1955 as you know we also share the 19th of April 2005 anniversary of when we started being a couple and we are honnored that we share the same wedding day too 19th Febuary 2013. 

So of course this layout had to have a special place in our wedding album which I'm still working on..... I have so many photographs which I still want to include in this album I'm starting to think it may have been a little wiser doing a mixed project life with eliments of 12x12! 

This layout has some hidden journaling on the blue tag as well as an aceitate shaker jar which was stamped with staze on and I hand stiches the edge. 
 

We had robins egg blue for our wedding day but as this photo contained the pink carnations I really wanted to add pink elements  into our wedding album as well.  

I just love this page so much, I hope that me and Chris will be happy for our lifetime just like his grandparents xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment