Saturday 17 March 2012

Ice-cream factory


I took some really great photos of me and my friend Lauren on Tuesday night after weight watchers we had our weekly treat and this week we had a ice-cream factory like we used to have a pizza hut before we stated to look too silly :-p I also decided to have a go at the scrapagogo pre-retreat challenge 2 :-) which was a sketch layout with 8 photos, 8 lines of journaling and 8 embellishments.


I used a teal piece of card stock for the background and a piece of doodlebug sweet treats paper which I brought ages ago and was saving for the right photographs :-)



I used doodlebug brads to embellish the page as well as some coloured adhesive gems and cut out circles and scallops from patented paper. Also I inked around the edge of the journaling to blend with the teal frame.



Enjoy Katie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment