Friday 30 March 2012

All Packed Up and Ready to GOGO!!!

Ok so today is the day... the day Ive been waiting for since I booked my cancellation space in September!!! Its time for the March Scrapagogo Getaway at Theobolds Park and I'm super excited. Ive done all the prep work making sure I have a selcetion of photographs for each of the seven classes I'm taking. As well as creating my name badge and doing both the layout challenges. I had the near impossible task of packing!!! umm deciding what needs to be packed and what I can live without for one weekend was very difficult, especially when I realised that I don't have any storage bags to transport my stash lol but never fear I realise a couple of weeks ago so I had enough time to treat myself to a tote and a papermaina organiser bag with are both fantastic. so heres all the goodies Im taking with me..........

for some reason the smalles bag is my colothes!!!! in the navey spotted bag.
Happy Scrapping everyone
Katie xxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment