Sunday 4 March 2012

GoGoGetaway Badge Challenge

After days of thinking about what I wanted to do and staring at the template Ive come up with this I used a picture of me and my man while we were walking in Hylands park last April :-) and found some jellybean alphabet stickers which went well with the dotty doodlebug paper and ribbon. I really loved Debra Li's badge/desk tidy which she posted on the gogogang facebook page she used a spinning wheel style to showcase all the classes she was taking so I decided to have a pull down section of my badge listing my own class choices as i lose everything and it would be perfect on my cupcake craft apron :-)
I printed out the collage of class pictures that Nicola Kerriadge put onto the facebook page and cut out my class choices adding the numbers to which ones I was doing.
As well as typing out my class list and times...
I used a ribbon and brad to secure the badge when the information needed to be stored. hope you all like take care for now xxx Katie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment