Monday 19 March 2012

Year to go



I was just buzzing to have a go at challenge 3 for the scrapagogo getaway in only 12 Days time :-) however I was very stumped when i got home got out all my photographs and stated to think of a idea as for the challenge it set to use 8 diffident elements of scrapbook materials including 8 letters so I got a little suck with the title as that had to fit with a photograph........ anyway I found the photo I took of my wedding countdown app on my IPhone which made a screen shot of when it was exactly a year to go until our wedding so the title blended its self well to this photograph. I used robins egg blue and silver letting as this coincided with our wedding theme of Tiffany blue sparkles :-)it was only last month when this photograph was taken and a lot happened on that day i put a deposit on my dream wedding dress as well as having another viewing at our venue and lovely Sunday lunch with chris' parents to sample the cuisine, also I was surprised that my dad had paid some extra money towards the wedding and we have paid half now :-)




I used some Disney Princess sandylion sticker which I had in my stash to fit the fairytale feel of the page as well as layered ribbons and a stamped image of the love birds stamp form February scrapagogo kit.




These chipboard letters were all dressed up from DCWV in silver glitter.... Lush


Enjoy Katie xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment