Sunday 26 February 2012

1,2,3 February Snow Angels

This is the last layout Ive made using my February Scrapagogo kit, three pictures that were taken of me making snow angels at my house in the fresh snow and I found the crate alpha numbers and labels very useful in embellishing the photographs. As I was coming to the end of my kit I had only small amounts of each piece of patterned paper left which I used in blocks as well as the branding strip from my minds eye everywhere mirrors to add a brown strip across the page as well as the left over piece of doily covered by some of the spare paper. however I do feel that this page blends really well as a finished product... enjoy. I'm very pleased that Ive managed to create six pages from my kit :-P but now quite disappointed that its all gone :-( well this is all that is left over...

No comments:

Post a Comment