Thursday 16 February 2012

Rhodes september 2011


Me and my beautiful fiancée were lucky enough to visit Rhodes this year we went for one weeks chill out in the sunshine and it was very hot, I had a lovely time relaxing by the pool or on the beach. These pictures were taken on the one day we decided to visit Rhodes town and we were able to visit inside Rhodes town castle the gardens were amazing and the harbour was very picturesque :-)

I scrap lifted the idea for this layout from Maggie Holmes published layout in Creating Keepsakes scrapbooking Holidays and Celebrations 2011 magazine. It was perfectly suited for my holiday pictures and I adapted the layout with my materials in my kitO

I just love the button and flag washing lines I created using aqua thread and vibrant coloured buttons from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment