Saturday 18 February 2012

Three Rivers- Staff Party

I've been saving this piece of Bo Bunny paper for a very special photograph and what can be any better than this one of me and the work girls at the Christmas staff party. we went to the three rivers golf club for a Vegas themed night which was alcohol included need I say anymore!!! I loved these elf and Santa brads sooooo cute <3 and I used Thickers chipboard alphabet letters.
This second layout I used some very embarrassing pictures of us all singing on the dance floor after a drink or too... I also had Mc Hammer cant touch this played which I LOVE!!!!
I used some Christmas rub ons I had in my kit to embellish the photographs.
These Christmas trees were cut out of some patterned papers and layered on to 3D foam pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment