Friday 17 February 2012

Masqurade Ball

Me and Lauren were invited to celebrate Soph's 23rd birthday and Sarah's leaving do as she's was emigrating to new Zealand which was very emotional for everyone.



This first layout is a photo of me, Lauren and Claire in our lovely ball gowns and masks we all had such a good evening.I created this layout with Cosmo Cricket Lavender Bling chipboard alphabet.
With Black Bazzill card stock and a selection of Pinkpaislee patterned paper from my Scrapagogo November kit- Chic Boutique. I Layered up some very yummy Pinkpaislee Vintage Vogue paper tags. i really liked the Dr.Miracles 100% beauty cream tag and I also used a Prima Vintage Trinket to add a bit of bling to the corner of the photo.


This next layout was of just me and Lauren doing what best friends do ... posing :-) I added lots of girly elements to these layouts and really picked up on the colours of our dresses black and purple and our masks with gold sparkles.

I created the layout with a selection of pinkpaislee patterned paper cut into strips. I used the stamp from the scrapagogo kit with white ink and made a black lace bow and used a pearl pin to fasten the bow.
I used the black Tickers alphabet to create the title for this layout.... perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment