Friday 24 February 2012

Love My Cat

So next of my layouts using the February Essentially Go Go kit had to include these photos of my amazing cat bushes... long story i found him abandoned in the bushes and the name stuck :-)

I used a different technique for this layout with my tattered angel glimmer screen I copied the pattern with a pencil and then used some Jenni Bowlin ranger no.8 acrylic paint in soap powder with a paint brush then just as the paint was drying I added some blue glitter to the paint so it just caught the wet edges of the paint.

I used the piece of fabric which held the pins together in the kit to stamp on and attached to a piece of the pink create paper to make a postage stamp which I coloured using my Gelly Roll pens with sparkle and added a black outline.

I inked the edge of the page with white ink pad and embellished with the Crate Random sticker labels and cut out hybrids.



No comments:

Post a Comment