Sunday 12 February 2012

Disneyland New Year 2011

Well it seams that its now 2012 and I have broken my news years resolution for 2011 which was to blog more and Ive not blogged one single project :-( sad times so over the next couple of days/weeks. I'm going to play catch up and have taken at least 100 pictures of all the pages Ive done in 2011 and intend on posting them all.... lets see how I do!!! So to start this off I'm posting 4 pages from our Disneyland trip.
Disneyland Memories......

I used a very yummy piece of Bo-Bunny paper as the base of this page and embellished with some 3D mickey mouse and co stickers.... take a look.



This next page is also a Bo Bunny paper base... all I can say is I Love it. It wasn't a glittered paper but I added glitter to different sections of the design to add some sparkles and then added some Doodlebug gemstones to the middle of some of the flowers.

I used some wooden hearts....

Also to make the title stand out I used glossy Ascents over the top of the letters.


For the last two pages of our Disney trip I made a double page using lots of the pictures from our visit.Starting with two pieced of Bazzill Basics Starmist for the base and added lots of different cuts of blue/green stripped and spotted paper to blend in with the pages......







No comments:

Post a Comment