Monday 20 February 2012

37 of Life's Achievements

For this Layout I used My Little Shoe Box- Green Tree House as a base and the focus of this layout is the journalling and title '37 Of Life's Achievements' and I used a picture of my self from my Disneyland trip.
These Element stickers from Eco Park- For the record really tied in nicely with the feel of this layout specially the sticker saying list... I normally hand write my journalling as I find it more personal however there was no way I would be able to fit this all in on my layout and as the journallying was the main focus of this layout I decided to type this out as. I had been reflecting on my life after reading 100 things to do before I die and I realized that I had actually achieved a lot all ready and added on some of my own achievements to the list. I just love these Brads from My Minds Eye Lost & Found collection which were in my January back to basics kit from Scrapagogo.... Lush

No comments:

Post a Comment