Thursday 23 February 2012

Love is ....

So after receiving my Scrapagogo February Essentially Go Go Kit yesterday I was itching to get scrapping :-)I loved the ideas book which was included in the kit and decide to give the Blueprint To Go Challenge a go so this is the end product....

So I created this layout using Crate paper Random Denim as a Base then cut a strip of Lily Bee Memorandum office blue and a strip of Lily Bee head over heels crush which I used my Fiskars border punch to make a little scallop detail along the edge I also used the Branding strip from the Crate paper denim paper as I really loved the detail and its was a waist not to use it :-)

I embellished my page with the button mix threaded with the Sew easy floss in aqua from a previous kit and I made a bow with the Websters scallop ribbon and fastened with one of the blue pins and added some of the yummy hybrids..... perfect!!!

3 comments: