Sunday 19 February 2012

London Day Trip

This was such a fun day me and Tina went to London for the day on 2nd January 2012 to explore the London sights we first went to Kings Cross train station to visit platform 9 3/4 from a Harry Potter super fan it was amazing!!! then we went to Harrods and browsed all the expensive chocolates, handbags, wine and clothes . then we went to the Hard Rock cafe for lunch and finished off with shopping in convent garden where we saw a giant reindeer.
I found this amazing border sticker to separate the smaller pictures from the large picture which I found in my stash from Eco Park Life is good collection. I added some Cath Kiddston Badges which I brought in the Cath Kiddston shop in London to embellish this layout. as well as some labels form My Minds Eye to add the date to the layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment