Saturday 25 February 2012

Twilight Fans!

Ok for this layout I used items form my February scrapagogo kit as well as one sheet of plain white bazzil, a piece of blue zig-zag ribbon and three brown Maya Road tickets to embellish everything else was from the kit and I think I have enough stuff left for one last layout so ill be working on that after this...



I inked the edge of the orange bazzil with white ink and the Lily Bee head over heels crush paper inked with brown ink as well as the white card stock inked with a brown edge, I just think it helped the layers to blend and I choose to position them angled to complement the crazy picture of me and my friend Chelsea. The title of the page is along the side strip of the page which looks super the crate alpha is just the right size and the blue colour draws your eyes to it. I used the brown maya road tickets to embellish the page as well as the cut out of the bird from the printed dolli and added the date.I did some handwritten journalling with blue and pink sparkly jelly roll pens underling and boxing some of the words to stand out.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely page Katie and I love your journalling too. Look forward to seeing you at Scrapagogo! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy thankyou for your comment and im very excited about the getaway and looking forward to meeting you too in a couple of weeks xxx katie xxx

    ReplyDelete