Monday 2 April 2012

My gogo wekend!!!

so as you know I spent this weekend at the GoGoGetaway at Theobald's Park Heartfordshire it was amazing. I enjoyed every second but I'm now totally scraped out lol

This was my first getaway so I ventured out alone but not for long!!! I posted on the forum for a lift share from chelmsford and Lisa Evens answered me and I'm so glad she did we got on like a house on fire she is totally fab and I hope we will stay friends, she runs a crop in my area she now has a new member she introduced me to Tracey and her mum Dawn they are so funny love them we has such a laugh:-)
And the girls on my table were so lovely too Debbie, Cindy, Terri and Bev lent me anything I didn't have and were so chatty hope to stay in touch with you all :-)I met such amazing people and your all so great...

Janice and Lorraine who are the co-owners are so lovely I could have spent all weekend chatting to them they genuinely care about everyone and truly made me feel part of the gogo family. they are so well organised and totally amazing in every way!!
Check out the gogo website for more info http://www.scrapagogo.co.uk/
The weekend was like your own piece of absolute luxury from the amazing hotel to the lush bedrooms and the tasty food I must have put on at least 5 pounds this weekend!!!!

The Classes were fabulous and every member of the design team is so talented I learnt so much this weekend and came back with lots of left overs from the class kits so well worth every penny. Lisa was so amazing I loved her 'I can paint a Rainbow class' shes such a bubbly character big shout out to you. It was great doing some classes with Nicola I really enjoyed her classes on the gogo through the keyhole day I did a couple of years ago and I was really looking forward to meeting her again because she is totally fab and super talented. Sam's classes were really good and I tired lots of thing I wouldn't normally and I now love Bostick too!!! Rebekah was so lovely I'm defiantly going to use fabric with embossing and glimmer mists again and I love my Black Glaze pen that I rushed out of class to the shop to buy!!! all the ladies are super thank you for making my weekend so special.

The shop was very good indeed I brought different bits and bobs from each brand that was on sale to complete all 8 of the sketch challenges which was a fantastic idea from the team. me and Lisa had such fun making all 8!!!
The crop room was huge Ive never seen anything like it so much talent in one room and it was lovely to look at everyone's work displayed on the wall and get up and take a peek at what some people were working on :-)we were treated so well with juice and hot chocolate on the tap!!! with lots of sweet treats and cakes and biscuits :-)yummy

So here's all the Layouts and Projects I did this weekend...
My First Class Magic Roundabout with Nicola Kerridge

PinkPaislee- London Market Sketch Challange
St James' Park




My Mind's Eye- On the Bright Side Shetch Challenge
Film Fanatics


Second Class I Can Paint a Rainbow with Lisa Griffin



My Minds Eye- Miss Caroline Scketch Challenge
What Matters Most



Class Three Shelf of Memories with Sam Ball



Class Four Tattured and Torn with Lisa Griffin




Echo Park Graceful shetch Challenge
I Sea You



GoGo Group Photo Challenge



Class Five Talored to perfection with Sam Ball

Echo Park Absolutely Charming Sketch Challenge- I think you are amazing

Simple Stories- Fabulous Sketch Challenge Diseny on Ice


Prima - SongBird Sketch Challenge Colchester Zoo

Class Six How tweet can you resist? with Rebekah Day


Simple Stories- Documented Sketch Challenge

Class Seven Spiffing Idea with Nicola Kerridge

I was also very lucky to have my number picked at the prize giving raffel at the end of the weeknend look at all the fab goodies I won !!! Hope you enjoyed seeing what I got up to
love katie xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Great to meet you Katie and happy to hear you had such a super time. Your LO's are fab and well done on completing all the challenges ~ you so deserved a prize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a lovely time.
    GoGo Getaway weekends are always great with just one down side, they never last long enough :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a great time too! It was great to meet you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. l had a great weekend too, can't believe l have managed to complete all 7 classes plus the challenges, didn't manage the sketch challenges though that was a step too far, loved your company, if you are there next March we will have to sit near you in the crop room again xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still can't believe you got all 8 bloomin' challenges completed! Brill layouts. See you in October?!!!! Sx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou for all your lovely comments :-) it was an amazing weekend so nice to meet you all katie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Katie, what a wonderful blog post-your enthusuaim and excitement is contagious-and now I want to go again next week!!

    ReplyDelete