Sunday 8 April 2012

Magic!

This is the last Layout Ive done using the the Scrapagogo 'Happy Hive' as I have now run out of 12x12 lol this layout I used the leftover MME Be Amazing Honey Blue patterned paper, a strip of Glitz happy travels world and the leftover white cardstock to created a 12x12 piece of paper. i love this photograph of me and my man on our trip to Disneyland Paris for new year 2010.

I used the map punched out butterflies and the leftover hybrids to make some bunting on the corner of the photograph, added some journaling and vol la!!!
Katie xx

6 comments:

  1. Hey Katie

    Love this layout. Great idea to use the "X's" as kisses - that's one way to use them all up! Love the butterfly too. Must, must get a punch or two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! What a great collection of layouts from the kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow x Katie x
    You've really rocked this kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've used the left over papers to make a full 12 x12 sheet :) fab layout xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katie popped on over from facebook and wow great layouts!!
    Can`t wait to get my first one.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou for the lovely comments everyone your really going to love the kits tracy :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete