Sunday 15 April 2012

Birthday Surprises

Hi Everyone
So tomorrow its my birthday and I'm going to be 24!!!! that's right nearly a quarter of a century old. when I woke up this morning my amazing Fiancée Chris decided to book a late minute hotel for tonight as part of my birthday surprise along with a day out which I have no idea what I'm going to up to tomorrow I was told to wear warm clothes, coat and trainers and that's all I know.

But as for today the hotel that we checked into is amazing and not that different from the hotel that I stayed at for the scrapagogo retreat a couple of weeks ago very luxurious and were having a fab time take a look at some pictures Ive taken on my Iphone.



 



We are staying at De Vere hotel Wokefeild Park it is very nice indeed :-)
Katie xxxx


3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a lovely time! Thanks for the comment on my blog, really made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats ok Terri :-) ill be sure to ask to sit next to you again next year :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gave you an award hun, check my blog xxxx

    ReplyDelete