Sunday 8 April 2012

Best Friends

 For this layout I used MME amazing Wander on the gray dot side I'm absolutely loving polka dots at the moment in my clothes and even my handbag lol my lovely Kath Kidston gray dot handbag :-) I had such an amazing day on the 10th March my best friend took me for a early birthday present a surprise trip to London including tickets to Disney Princesses on Ice anyone who knows me would know that I have every Disney in the classic collection on DVD and I love Disney's and think of my self as a princess!!!
 for this layout I include my tickets and cut out a circle embellishment from a Disney on ice tag which I picked up from someones popcorn label after the show!!
Me and Lauren did have such a good time playing with our iPhone camera and pulling lots of silly faces.
Katie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment